With numerous projects completed throughout the UK, please see the case studies below for more information.
LED Lighting - Telstra
- Energy Services
- Telstra international
- LED Lighting - Telstra
With major advancements in LED lighting we were successful in our proposal to replace the existing 4 x T8 lamp luminaires with an equivalent output LED flat panel version.
With improved light rendition and 25% of the energy consumption, the new LED replacements really are a ‘no brainer’ especially if the existing luminaires are due for replacement and incur costly repairs.
As part of this project we also reconfigured the existing lighting infrastructure to enable absence detection in areas rather than conventional switching. This again further reduced our client’s energy consumption and utility costs. Through a process of detailed planning and programming we replaced over 1200 luminaires over 6 floors in high security areas with no disruption to the building or more importantly business.
Benefits of LED:
- 75% reduction in energy compared to a T8 equivalent luminaire
- Typical lamp life of 45000 hours
- Reduction of maintenance costs
- Return in investment of just over 2 years
- Over 1500 tonnes of CO2 saved over a 5 year period
- Qualifies for Enhanced Capital allowance savings
- Part of “Your Carbon Reduction Commitment programme”
- 5 year product guarantee