With numerous projects completed throughout the UK, please see the case studies below for more information.
Plumbing Services - AkzoNobel
- Plumbing Services - AkzoNobel
We have recently completed a mechanical package at Akzo Nobel’s headquarters in Slough. As part of a demanding program of works, in which our engineers were dovetailing shifts around the clock to meet the client’s deadline, we carried out a range of plumbing and pipe fitting projects. This was to include:
- The installation of new hot and cold water supplies to their new kitchen
- A new drainage system run below ground
- The provision of 3 new toilet blocks including major reconfiguring of the existing soil pipe layout
- The provision of water, and nitrogen supplies to a new ‘robot booth’ in the Research and Development laboratory along with a specialist waste system.
- Provision of a new kitchen in the reception area.
- Provision of a new disabled WC in new meeting suite.
- Decommissioning of existing WC blocks and providing attendance to builder
Many of these works were carried out concurrently and our efforts, along with those of our electrical counterparts were greatly welcomed by the client who, as thanks, laid on a meal and evening’s entertainment for everyone involved in the project.